Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fuck, Marry, Kill

He’s dirty
His hands are bloody and bruised.
He’s gentle
His steps are soft and his breaths are slow.
He’s appropriate
His eyes are closed his skin is close.
He’s dirty
With close skin and slow breaths.
I’d fuck him.

Someday he’ll be educated
Mozart, Milton, and mechanics.
Someday he’ll be wealthy
In soul or in stuff.
Someday he’ll be witty
With inside jokes and good intentions.
Someday he will be educated
With good intentions and soul.
Someday I’d marry him.

If he was clean
With smooth hands and heavy steps
If he was stupid
With stuff and bad jokes
If he was lost in sight of a someday-
I’d kill him.

He’s educated
he knows me like the back of his hand.
He’s wealthy
That boy has all of me.
He’s witty
All his jokes get inside me.
He’s dirty
With close skin and slow breaths.
I’d fuck him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment